L’ AGENCY Talents + Brands
L’AGENCY is in search of a full-time PR Intern
Starting mid January, we are looking for a PR intern for our PR department at L’AGENCY for 5 days a week, for a minimum period of 5 months. We’re looking for a hands-on person with a love for PR & Communications, someone who is social, and curious about (influencer) marketing. This position is for someone who loves to connect & mingle but above all, is very organized.
L’AGENCY is a boutique agency with two divisions: Talents and Brands. Our business caters to clients from various sides of the influencer marketing spectrum, representing both individual talents and the brands they frequently collaborate with. We have developed a unique approach to working with these diverse stakeholders, ensuring mutual benefits for all parties involved. This particular position is primarily focused on the talent aspect of our business, but it will often entail taking on projects from our Brands division.
- Assist PR executives;
- Keep track of L’ AGENCY’s general PR calendar;
- Know the ins and outs of the (Dutch & Belgian) media landscape and update with relevant trends so L’AGENCY can tap in to these for Talens + Brands;
- Create, develop and send out press and trend mailings;
- Support on (L’AGENCY) events;
- Statistic reportings: developing and delivering statistics of all talent and brand campaigns;
- Office tasks: day to day tasks & errands;
- (Office) support with offline events which we host in or outside the office;
- You thrive on taking initiative and being flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You are very organized and pay attention to details; making a planning is what you like;
- You are very proactive and see when things need to be done;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Affinity with communication & PR and are top of mind when it comes to what’s happening in the media world;
- Able to work independently;
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheets, Doc & Google drive;
- A higher professional education study (HBO/WO) preferably in the field of PR, marketing or communications;
- Professional level English and Dutch (written and verbal);
- Proactive, positive and social;
- Adobe skills is a plus, not a must;
- In possession of a Laptop;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
What do we offer you:
- A creative, entrepreneurial and energetic team;
- The ability to work on interesting projects with various international clients;
- You will be part of a young and fast growing company;
- Room for independence and the ability to provide your own input within the team;
- Dutch native speaking team;
- An inspiring office in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in the position, please send a motivation letter, your resume and availability to Emma Marcus: email@example.com