Starting mid January, we are looking for a production intern for our Brands department at L’AGENCY for 5 days a week, for a minimum period of 5 months. We’re looking for a hands-on person with an affinity for (event) production, someone who is very organized and curious about (influencer) marketing. This position is for someone who and being (around) creative(s), but knows how to put ideas into practice with attention to detail.
L’AGENCY is a boutique agency with two divisions: Talents and Brands. Our business caters to clients from various sides of the influencer marketing spectrum, representing both individual talents and the brands they frequently collaborate with. We have developed a unique approach to working with these diverse stakeholders, ensuring mutual benefits for all parties involved. This particular position is primarily focused on the talent aspect of our business, but it will often entail taking on projects from our Brands division.
- Assist & report to L ‘AGENCY’s Project Managers;
- Support with online and offline production support (from pre- to post-production);
- Support with Brands events (pre- and post-production);
- Help prepare for pitches, campaigns & activations: with research, concepts, presentations (design + copy included);
- Statistic reportings: developing and delivering statistics of all talent and brand campaigns;
- Office tasks: day to day tasks & errands;
- (Office) support with offline events which we host in or outside the office.
- You are very organized and pay attention to details; making a planning is what you like;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Affinity with marketing, communication & PR;
- Are able to work independently;
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheets, Doc & Google drive;
- A higher professional education study (HBO/WO) preferably in the field of event and/or project management;
- Professional level English and Dutch (written and verbal);
- Proactive, positive and social;
- Adobe skills is a plus;
- In possession of a laptop;
- You thrive on taking initiative and being flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What do we offer you:
- A creative, entrepreneurial and energetic team;
- The ability to work on interesting projects with various international clients;
- You will be part of a young and fast growing company;
- Room for independence and the ability to provide your own input within the team;
- Dutch native speaking team;
- An inspiring office in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in the position, please send a motivation letter, your resume and availability to Emma O’Flynn: firstname.lastname@example.org