Starting mid January, we are looking for a creative intern for our Marketing department at L’AGENCY for 5 days a week, for a minimum period of 5 months. We’re looking for a hands-on creative person with affinity for branding, design and copywriting and who is curious about influencer marketing. This position is for a pro-active creative jack of all trades who loves to think outside the box and has new idea’s 24/7.
L’AGENCY is a boutique agency with two divisions: Talents and Brands. Our business caters to clients from various sides of the influencer marketing spectrum, representing both individual talents and the brands they frequently collaborate with. We have developed a unique approach to working with these diverse stakeholders, ensuring mutual benefits for all parties involved. This particular position is primarily focused on the talent aspect of our business, but it will often entail taking on projects from our Brands division.
- Assist & report to L ‘AGENCY’s Brand Manager;
- Manage L’AGENCY’s socials and website and providing creative input for Linkedin, IG, TikTok;
- L’AGENCY Newsletters: create formats and visuals, and knows how to create appealing copy too;
- Think of creative formats for social media, but also for offline events we do for L’AGENCY;
- Support in creating presentations & pitch decks;
- Develop and provide statistic reportings on all talent and brand campaigns;
- Office tasks: day to day tasks & errands;
- (Office) support with offline events which we host in or outside the office.
- Visually & verbally strong;
- Organized & able to work independently;
- A higher professional creative education study (AMFI/Artemis/Vogue Akademie);
- Professional level English and Dutch (written and verbal);
- Proactive, positive and social;
- Adobe skills is a must;
- Bonus if you know how to work with Premiere Pro / After Effects;
- In possession of a laptop;
- You thrive on taking initiative and being flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What do we offer you:
- A creative, entrepreneurial and energetic team;
- The ability to work on innovative and creative projects with various international clients;
- You will be part of a young and fast growing company;
- Room for independence and the ability to provide your own input within the team;
- Dutch native speaking team;
- An inspiring office in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in the position, please send a motivation letter, your resume and availability to Elena Hupperetz: email@example.com