L’AGENCY is in search of an experienced talent manager who possesses exceptional commercial, analytical, and interpersonal skills to take on a pivitol role within the organization.
L’AGENCY is a boutique agency with two divisions: Talents and Brands. Our business caters to clients from various sides of the influencer marketing spectrum, representing both individual talents and the brands they frequently collaborate with. We have developed a unique approach to working with these diverse stakeholders, ensuring mutual benefits for all parties involved. This particular position is primarily focused on the talent aspect of our business, but it will often entail taking on projects from our Brands division.
Your primary responsibilities involve representing, marketing, and promoting a segment of the L’AGENCY talent roster. How?
- You co-create highly individualized and customized (commercial) strategies for your talents.
In collaboration with these talents and the L’AGENCY management team, you set specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- You create and seize opportunities, working with some of the most prominent figures in the industry, including opening doors that might otherwise remain closed.
- You lead the process of preparing proposals, negotiating with (international) clients, and finalizing agreements in partnership with L’AGENCY’s in-house general counsel.
- While this position comes with its share of responsibilities, you’re far from working alone. Every day, you and your talents collaborate and liaise with a dedicated team of project managers, PR managers,, and creatives, to collectively turn our aspirations into reality.
It’s clear that you need to possess a distinctive set of skills and abilities:
- Uniquely combining commercial and analytical acumen with exceptional soft skills.
Extensive experience in the media, advertising, or entertainment industry, potentially from agency or brand marketing roles (minimum of 2-3 years experience).
- Profound understanding of brand marketing and the mindset of marketing teams.
- Persuasive ability to articulate the value of influencer marketing and opportunities in the broader creator economy.
- Well aware of current trends and developments in the industry.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving commercial successes.
- Exceptional ability to handle stress, meet deadlines, and manage ad-hoc situations effectively.
Everybody knows it takes two to tango. So here’s what we bring to the table:
- A pivotal role within a rapidly expanding and ambitious organization.
- Direct reporting to the CEO.
- Attractive primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Opportunity to lead and recruit junior and mid-level team members.
- An inspiring office situated in a creative hub in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Independence, flexibility, and trust in your work.
- Working with a highly creative, commercially skilled, dedicated and fun team.
- Collaboration with some of the most creative, influential and entrepreneurial people in the industry, on a day-to-day (and occasionally around-the-clock) basis.
- The freedom to see L’AGENCY as a place full of potential and the possibility to make a lasting impact, should you choose to do so.
If you’re interested, please forward your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com