L’AGENCY is in search of a project manager with outstanding communication and organizational abilities to oversee budget, timeline, and resource management for multifaceted projects and productions within the organization.
L’AGENCY is a boutique agency with two divisions: Talents and Brands. Our business caters to clients from various sides of the influencer marketing spectrum, representing both individual talents and the brands they frequently collaborate with. We have developed a unique approach to working with these diverse stakeholders, ensuring mutual benefits for all parties involved. This particular position is primarily focused on the talent aspect of our business, but it will often entail taking on projects from our Brands division.
Your primary responsibilities involve initiating, executing and completing projects and productions from inception to delivery. How do you do this?
- Coordinate project teams, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Estimate, track, and manage project budgets.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and conflicts.
- Creating and managing production schedules, ensuring that all aspects of productions run smoothly.
- Translating, customizing and giving creative input to a brand’s briefing making sure it fits the talent’s content / profile.
- Maintain high-quality standards in output and creative deliverables. Assist in transforming the creative vision of our stakeholders into compelling (social) content, events & activations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, maintaining regular communication, addressing client concerns, and nurturing positive client relationships.
- Provide guidance and support to L’AGENCY talents throughout photo shoots and events.
- Generate reports, maintain documentation, and update stakeholders.
- Evaluate project success and optimize project workflows and processes.
- While this position comes with its share of responsibilities, you’re far from working alone. Every day, you and your talents collaborate and liaise with a dedicated team of talent managers, PR managers, and creatives, to collectively turn our aspirations into reality.
These responsibilities require a certain set of skills and abilities:
- A bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven project management experience in a creative agency (minimum of 2-3 years experience).
- Strong understanding of the creative process and the ability to guide and support (creative) teams to meet project requirements and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills to serve as the primary client contact.
- Experience in managing relationships with external vendors and suppliers.
- Proficiency in estimating project costs, creating and managing budgets.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software, Excel included.
- Plus affection with the portfolio and specifically the talents you’ll manage and all the obvious skills you need to have / want to get better at when working as a project manager.
Everybody knows it takes two to tango. Here’s what we bring to the table:
- An important role within a rapidly expanding and ambitious organization.
- Attractive primary and secondary employment conditions.
- An inspiring office situated in a creative hub in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Independence, flexibility, and trust in your work.
- Working with a highly creative, commercially skilled, dedicated and fun team.
- Collaboration with some of the most creative, influential and entrepreneurial people in the industry, on a day-to-day (and occasionally around-the-clock) basis.
- The freedom to see L’AGENCY as a place full of potential and the possibility to make a lasting impact, should you choose to do so.
If you’re interested, please forward your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org